| Discover new sound scapes and a flexible variety of possibilities, you won't find somewhere else! |
The 415 factory presets provide a wide basis of sounds for the
most different kinds of electronic music:
- Real sounding instruments (e.g. accordion, strings, organs, electronic guitars)
- Pads (warm-analogue, vocal or spacy) and Drones
- Basses (acoustics and electronics)
- Drums and Percussions
- Retro-Sounds (e.g. C64)
Not enough? Try the function for generating random presets!
With that sound-capabilities, AnaMark can also be used as a stand alone
AnaMark supports Micro Tuning Map files (full version only). This means
that even if your VST-host doesn't support alternative tunings, you may use
whatever tuning you want.
Examples for some of AnaMark's specials
AnaMark's 3 oscillators provide many parameters. For each oscillator you
may use one of 52 basic waveforms or combine two together, which results in
more than 2000 possible waveforms.
The oscillators can be detuned dynamically, so that e.g. sweeping-speed
doesn't increase with note pitch, but is equal for each played note!
The signals of the oscillators can be combined in 21 different ways
(e.g. normal mixing, ring modulation, FM, XFM, PM...)
For modulations you can use several LFOs (52 waveforms), freeform envelopes,
MIDI-events (MIDI control changes, note pitch, velocity) and random generators.
Those may be used directly or combined together to modulate almost all parameters.
Feature - Overview
- 415 Factory Presets
- Generation of random presets
- Fourfold multitimbral (monotimbral mode available)
- Polyphonic (16 voices) and monophonic
- 52 waveforms
- 3 Modulable oscillators with feedback and oversampling
- 21 Types of synthesis (e.g.: additiv, ring modulation, FM, XFM, PM...)
- Modulable waveshaper
- 6 modulable filter types (Lowpasses and Highpasses)
- Additionally a filter-independent resonator
- High-flexible LFO, Envelopes and Combiners
- 10 Effects (Delays/Reverbs, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, EQ), whereas 2 Effects can be serialized
- All time-parameters (e.g. modulation speed) can be synchronized to MIDI
- Realtime-Controling (graphically or via MIDI-controllers)
- Support for micro tuning map files
Resolution: 1024*768 or better
Click to Enlarge