| BasicVideo.NET is a set of .NET 2.0-4.5 components for fast video capture and playback. Allows fast video capture, display and playback with zero lines of program code. The library supports the old fashion Win32 API( Video For Windows ( VFW ), VCM, WaveAPI, ACM), the newer DirectShow, and even allows if needed any mixture of them. The developer can choose to go with any of them, to use all, or can switch from the one to the other at any moment. The components hide the complexity of all of the approaches, and make them look almost identical from the user's perspective. |
Also includes a visual graphical editor for codeless development.
- Video Capture - from analog or digital video sources like FireWire (IEEE1394) cameras, DV camcorders, USB web cams, IP cameras, TV cards, PCI composite cards, USB devices, with or without audio.
- Playback - using VFW, Windows Media Encoder or DirectShow.
- Recording - in AVI, VFW, DirectShow, and Windows Media Encoder(ASF, WMV).
- Receiving - remote video over IP using Windows Media Format.
- Compression - Compress and decompress videos VFW, WMV and DirectShow.
- Custom filter - video with your code.
- Generate - video from code or images.
Free for non-commercial use.
Click to Enlarge
|Publisher: || Mitov Software | More by Mitov Software | Visit Home Page |
|Downloads: || so far this month, 0 last month, 40 total |
|License: || Shareware Buy Now |
|Last updated: ||More than a year ago (27 Oct 15) |
|Install support: || Install and Uninstall |
|Requirements: ||.NET 2.0 to 4.5 |
|Publisher Country: || USA |
|Watch for updates: ||
| Tell a friend... | Add to My CD | What's on My CD Ask a question about BasicVideo.NET |