VisionLab .NET 7.7 Screenshots
|Return to the VisionLab .NET details page | More titles by Mitov Software|
Description:VisionLab .NET is a set of .NET 2.0-4.5 components for advanced computer vision.
The components allow rapid development of fully featured advanced computer vision applications with zero lines of program code.
Also includes a Visual Graphical Editor for Codeless Development.
- Video Capture - captures analog or digital video sources like FireWire (IEEE1394) cameras, DV camcorders, USB web cams, IP cameras, TV cards, PCI composite cards, USB devices, with or without audio.
- Video Recorders - Records in compressed or uncompressed AVI.
- Video Players - Play compressed or uncompressed AVI, MP4, WMV files or IP streams.
- Image Generators - images from bitmaps.
- Video Layers - Applies video layers over the video frames.
- Timing components - Clocks and Watchdog Timers.
- Video Filters - Noise reduction filters, crop, and resize components.
- Motion Detector - Detects motion in the video.
- Adaptive threshold - Performs Adaptive threshold algorithm for edge detection.
- Canny - Performs Canny algorithm for edge detection.
- Hough Lines - Finds lines in the image using Canny edge detection and Hough transform.
- Probable Lines - Finds probable line segments in the image using Canny edge detection and Hough transform.
- Hough Circles - Finds circles in the image using Hough transform.
- Contour detection - Finds contours in binary image.
- Find Targets - Finds possible targets in the image. The targets are detected as strong corners in the image. The targets then can be tracked by the Track Targets component.
- Track Targets - Tracks moving targets on the image. The targets are tracked as strong corners in the image.
- Extract Robust Features - Extracts robust features using SURF algorithm.
- Haar and HOG Detect Objects - Detects objects by using Haar like features or Histogram of Oriented Gradients.
- Label Connected Components - Labels connected components in the image.
Free for non-commercial use.