| Wireless Dev Studio is an ActiveX DLL that allows you to fully handle GSM, GPRS, HSCSD and UMTS modems. Easily integrable into any application written in whichever language that supports COM technology (Visual Basic, Visual C++, .NET, Borland Delphi, Power Builder, etc..), Wireless Dev Studio was designed mainly to provide developers with a tool capable of sending and receiving SMS messages with optimal performance.
Developers, using an easy-to-use interface that exports "methods" and "events", can integrate the following features in their application: |
- Reception and forwarding of text messages.
- Reception and forwarding of flash messages.
- Multiple forwarding of SMS messages (the same message is forwarded to N addressees at the same time).
- Reception and forwarding of UCS2 messages (to support also asian languages).
- Status reports (delivery reports) handling.
- Reception and forwarding of binary messages (logos, melodies, EMS, WAP indications).
- Voice call handling (both incoming and outgoing).
- GSM Data Calls
- Handling of phonebooks of both SIM and terminal.
- Call diverting
- Enabling/disabling and changing of PIN
Wireless Dev Studio supports the main terminals of the most important producer companies (Siemens, SonyEricsson, Wavecom, Falcom, Telit...) and all terminals compliant with ETSI and 3GPP standards. It supports serial connections , IrCOMM, IrDA, USB and Bluetooth and allows to communicate with the terminals both in PDU mode and in Text Mode.
See www.wirelessdevstudio.com/eng for details.
|Publisher: || Net Sphaera S.n.c. | More by Net Sphaera S.n.c. | Visit Home Page |
|Downloads: || so far this month, 0 last month, 132 total |
|License: || Shareware Buy Now |
|Last updated: ||More than a year ago ( 2 Oct 09) |
|Install support: || No Install Support |
|Watch for updates: ||
| Tell a friend... | What's on My CD Ask a question about Wireless Dev Studio |