It is important to carry out regular model reviews to guarantee the high quality of your models.
The Model Examiner automates the model review process for you.
Guideline conformance no longer has to be checked manually in a laborious and time-intensive process. The Model Examiner checks many guidelines in the shortest time and can also perform automated repair of a part of the detected violations. This results in a further considerable reduction in the time you have to invest in correcting a model.
Any detected violations are listed clearly, thereby drawing your attention to problem areas within minutes.
Both modelers and developers are then free to concentrate on creating and expanding the model, and the Model Examiner takes care of the model review process.
- Automated checking of Simulink, Stateflow and TargetLink style guidelines
- Automated repair of guideline violations
- Clear reporting of all detected and corrected guideline violations
- Unified access to the guidelines via the e-Guidelines Server
- Fully-functional API for developing and integrating your own model checks