5 Stars Rating on Download3000.com
"Aurora Borealis professional"
is the best choice?
- It's an excellent partner to spend some time playing draughts with.
Built-in program engine has a master level on Russian/Brasilian/Pool draughts and average level on English/Italian/International.
Beginners players are welcome with lower play levels.
"Aurora Borealis professional" allows you to comment your games and add variations (look at an example).
- Aurora Borealis was the first multi-draughts database program since 1999 and one of the largest and powerful ones by now.
Aurora Borealis professional has powerful database tools, such as:
- useful search (by names, tournaments, positions, patterns...), ;
- variation tree (immediately shows statistics of current position, so you don?t need to search through whole database);
- copy, sort and organize your games databases now as easy as you cannot even imagine;
- support of import and export PDN databases allows users to import/export their databases from/to other programs;
- export games to Rich Text Format (RTF), compatible with Microsoft Word and many others text processors, is the easiest and comfortable way to get games ready for publication purposes, look at an example;
- export games to HTML internet files allow you to publish your commented games into web-sites, look at an example - some Russian draughts commented games;
- Play and analyse with any time control
- Large opening books
- Endgame databases support
- Modern "anti-human" playing style
- Interactive and automatic game analysis
- Powerful database tools
Full version requirements:
- Processor: Pentium or higher (Pentium III-IV or Athlon recommended)
- RAM: 32 MB minimum (128 MB or more is recommended, Aurora Borealis can use up to 2GB of RAM)
- Operating system: Windows 2000, XP, 2003 (not WinNT/98/ME!)
- CD/DVD-ROM (for installation from CD/DVD)
Download free demo-version right now!