International Test Cricket is a statistical based Cricket Test Match simulator. It is the result of over two years work to attempt to create a simulation that gives accurate results.
Features of International Test Cricket:
- Statistical based model for Test Matches.
- Complete player averages and records calculated.
- Play against intelligent CPU opponent or a human opponent.
- Select teams from a squad of 20 players.
- Play up to 6 Tests in a Series.
- Select Team/Batting/Bowling aggression.
- Select Batting/Bowling order.
- Pitch/Ball/Bounce/Weather/Outfield conditions.
- Form ratings for Batting/Bowling/Fielding.
- League option with 2 squads.
- Print scorecards & records to printer.
- File scorecards & records.
- Output scorecards & records as HTML.
- Email scorecards & records from within International Test Cricket.
Registered version has following features not available in Shareware version:
- The very latest version of International Test Cricket is dispatched.
- All Records and Averages calculated are saved to hard disk at the end of every series. They are automatically loaded in every time you start International Test Cricket.
- 20 player squads of all 10 current Test playing countries (Australia, Bangladesh, England, India, New Zealand, Pakistan, South Africa, Sri Lanka, West Indies and Zimbabwe) are supplied along with Test ground details.
- The current position can be saved to disk and continued at a later date.
- The League option now allows you to have all 9 squads playing.
- You can use multiple databases with International Test Cricket. You select which database to use each time you start International Test Cricket.
- Ball by Ball output to a text file.
- Archive options for completed Series and Leagues that can be viewed at a later date by other uses of International Test Cricket even if they do not have the database originally used.
- Your name and address will appear on the title screen. Please make sure that you send the correct details.