Buy Raster to Vector 9.0 full version
US$ 59.00 $ 17.70 with 70% discount
Click here to Buy from the Publisher
Visa, PayPal, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, Check, Purchase Order/Invoice, major cards
Description:Raster to Vector is a stand-alone program that converts scanned drawings, maps and raster images into accurate vector files (such as DXF, HPGL, WMF, EMF, etc) for editing in any CAD application.
1. Input image formats: BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF, PNG, PCX, TGA, RLE, JPE, J2K, JAS, JBG, MNG and more.
2. Output vector formats: DXF, HPGL, EMF, WMF and others.
3. Create center lines and outlines.
4. Outline solid raster areas.
5. Color, Gray and black-and-white images vectorization.
6. Scale images in the X and Y directions to make them larger or smaller.
7. Increase or decrease brightness and contrast.
8. Tracing raster lines, arcs, circles, arrow lines, dash lines, polylines, hatches on monochrome, grayscale or color images.
9. Automatic correction: restoring of intersections, aligning, joining fragments, joining fragments to line, arc, circle and polyline.
10. Removing low sized vector objects, correction of recognized texts.
11. Automatically straighten images to a reference line.
12. Remove speckles of color to make colors more uniform.
13. Can adjust tolerance levels.
14. Batch processing.
15. Drag and Drop supported.