Buy eBooksWriter PRO 2016.7.9 full version
US$ 1.00 $ 0.80 with 20% discount
Click here to Buy from the Publisher
Visa, PayPal, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, Check, Purchase Order/Invoice, major cards
Description:VisualVision's EBooksWriter is a comprehensive all in one ebook creator software: you edit, pack and protect with a professional all-in-one visual environment. It's not just a compiler.
- you build compact self extracting ebooks with one click; or epub mobi opf idpf oeb
- one ebook, one source file. All visual, no compilation, coding, complications...;
- no royalties: you're free to redistribute your ebook / ebrochure over the Internet, CD, etc
- you can create unlimited number of ebooks;
- built-in browser (does NOT require Explorer, won't have problems if the user has Firefox or no browser at all);
- no code / HTML (unless you want to add code);
- you make .exe or aeh epub mobi ebooks freely distributable, i.e. no royalties;
- you can prohibit print or copy; set an expiration date; password protect all or part of the ebook; assign different passwords for different users;
- may add "lock to PC" personal key protection with the Virtual Vault plugin;
- music and video: AVI MPEG WMV......;frames, text styles, popup windows, rollover / mouse over sensitive images, visual linking: feature rich, easy to use, fast;
- full-text search capability, even boolean search;
- forms and shopping cart (Gold edition)
- plugin capabilities (e.g. the 3D Buttons plug-in for quick creation of headings and buttons);
- little, quick and smart: from MSWindows 95 to Windows 8 10
- comprehensive online manual; easy to learn and quick to start;
- you are NOT forced to sell your ebook through VisualVision - so the software makes you independent;
To distribute a compact ebook from your Web site is a handy way for distributing (and possibly protecting) information.
Using EbooksWriter for creating your ebook is probably the best way out there: not just for the multimedia features but mostly for the original "global" interface. When you get used to the all-at-once visual hyperlinked editor, you won't get back to slow normal scattered-pages programs.